Good Food and Life. Mint Tea and Beer. Tomfoolery, Shenanigans, and Nice-fitting Khakis. Bad Poetry and Cigarette Smoking. All for your reading enjoyment.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

WELCOME!

You would think that my love for conversation and writing would have lead me years ago to having a blog, but truth be told, having my thoughts, recipes, and ramblings for all to see scares the pants off of me.

I have been told my food is good, I make poor decisions when I drink, and write pretty terrible poetry that makes no sense. Knowing this, I can assure you now that I have no grand schemes of grandeur in any of these fields (food, alcoholism, and literature).

What I will say is that I hope you enjoy the things I put here. Mostly, you will see recipes that I have come up with that are based on foods I have eaten, seen, or even read about and made it my own. If you are lucky, I may put up a few poems that will keep you thoroughly confused for an extended period of time.

The stuff we eat and drink, at the end of the day, are simple things. I hope you enjoy the posts, recipes, shenanigans, and writings that I put here.

No comments:

Post a Comment